Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition Mid-Tower PC Case Specifications and Pictures

.

Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition Mid-Tower PC Case Pictures

Anyone who lives in one of the states hit by snow last night (hello Michigan) need not be reminded that winter is here. Be that as it may, Thermaltake has chosen to embrace the cold season rather than be a grump about it with its Commander MS-I Snow Edition computer case. That's really Thermaltake's fancy pants way of saying it gave the Commander MS-I a white themed makeover.

Other than the aesthetic, not much has changed. The Commander MS-I Snow Edition is a mid-tower chassis made of steel with a transparent window. It comes with a single 120mm blue LED rear exhaust fan and can accommodate up to three more (front, top, and bottom).

On the outside are three 5.25-inch drive bays and a single 3.5-inch bay. Inside the case are five more 3.5-inch drive bays and a single 2.5-inch bay for a solid state drive. There are seven expansion slots, a bottom-mounted PSU area, and room enough for graphics cards up to 12.5 inches.

So what's different over the original other than the white theme? USB 3.0 support. As far as we can tell, that's the only non-aesthetic upgrade.

No word on price or availability, though as a point of reference, the original Commander MS-I streets for around $60 shipped.

Source: MaximumPC

Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition Mid-Tower PC Case Pictures

Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition Mid-Tower PC Case PicturesThermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition Mid-Tower PC Case PicturesThermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition Mid-Tower PC Case PicturesThermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition Mid-Tower PC Case Pictures

Also on Blogsteady

.


0 comments: