I-O Data TB-PW USB Flash Drives Specifications and Pictures

.

I-O Data TB-PW USB Flash Drives Pictures

I-O Data has recently unveiled new USB flash drive with password lock, the I-O Data TB-PW. The securely drive is coming in 4G and 8GB of storage capacities. New I-O Data TB-PW is also available in two color options: black and blue.

The I-O Data portable secure storage has a slide-out USB 2.0 connector and a capless design. As security feature, the I-O Data TB-PW is support for AES 128bit encryption and QuickSecureAES. It measures 23.5 x 58.6 x 8.8mm and weighs about 11 grams.

New I-O Data TB-PW flash drive will be arrive in Japanese market from late January 2012 and priced at 1,980 Yen (about $25) for 4G model and 2,980 Yen (about $38) for 8GB.

Source: GadgetFolder

I-O Data TB-PW USB Flash Drives Pictures

I-O Data TB-PW USB Flash Drives PicturesI-O Data TB-PW USB Flash Drives PicturesI-O Data TB-PW USB Flash Drives PicturesI-O Data TB-PW USB Flash Drives Pictures

Also on Blogsteady

.


0 comments: